Sunday, September 21

About Time

It's about time that I update this blog. I deleted all my pictures off of iPhoto right after we left Jackson and my stomach has been sick ever since. My father-in-law helped me recover them, but I've been scared to upload any new pictures because I don't want to chance losing them. I've made back-up discs for all the pictures I have, but I think I'm still tip-toeing around a little scared that the discs aren't going to work. I tested them on our PC, though, and they work fine. I can't believe how sad I felt when I thought I had lost them all. There were pictures starting with my mission and ending with our wedding and our summer in Jackson. That's a large part of my life to lose! I know pictures aren't everything, but nowdays I never print off pictures anymore and so all I have is the digital version on iPhoto. Technology is the best thing in the world; except when it doesn't work! So now, I want to figure out how to organize, back-up, and print off the pictures we take. I love pictures and love the stories they tell and the memories they help recreate! So as of now, no pictures for the blog...I'll work on it right now. By the way, we are back on Oahu, in school, loving life!

3 comments:

  1. You're back in Hawai'i? You're giving me a very convincing excuse to go to Hawai'i next year! :)

    Whaddaya say? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering where you went to and what you were doing. Good to be back in the islands no? How long more do you have school wise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you were able to recover those pictures! That would be incredibly devastating! Glad to have you back! Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete